- Check out our new podcast!
- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Rescheduled to December 2018: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Stay in a hotel or a private home. A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | December 7-17, 2018
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- 6 December 2017 at 2:00 pm
- 8 November 2017 at 11:02 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 6:59 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 5:55 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- August 5-12, 2018 (8 days)
- December 7-17, 2018 (11 days)
In each of us dwells a wanderer, a gypsy, a pilgrim. The purpose here is to call forth the spirit. What matters most on your journey is how deeply you see, how attentively you hear, how richly the encounters are felt in your heart and soul.- Phil Cousineau, The Art of Pilgrimage