- JUST RELEASED: the winners of the 2020 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Trump hath spoken: The U.S. will no longer allow even the educational and cultural journeys known as “people to people” trips to Cuba unless they were booked before June 5th. This will block many, if not most, Cuba trips for the foreseeable future. But Ethical Traveler’s November trip to Cuba is good to go. If you’d like to visit the country before the “Orange Curtain” comes down, join us!
- Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Celebrating Havana’s 500th Anniversary: Culture and Arts in Cuba | November 12 – 20, 2019
- Check out our new podcast!
- 7 May 2019 at 10:30 pm
- 15 February 2019 at 11:30 pm
- 31 January 2019 at 9:39 am
- 31 October 2018 at 9:36 am
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
No trips currently on the calendar.
I take very seriously the sense of our living these days in a global neighborhood. And the first sensible thing to do in such circumstances, as well as one of the most rewarding things, is to go and meet the neighbors, find out who they are, and what they think and feel. So travel for me is an act of discovery and of responsibility as well a grand adventure and a constant liberation.- Pico Iyer