- Trump hath spoken: The U.S. will no longer allow even the educational and cultural journeys known as “people to people” trips to Cuba unless they were booked before June 5th. This will block many, if not most, Cuba trips for the foreseeable future. But Ethical Traveler’s November trip to Cuba is good to go. If you’d like to visit the country before the “Orange Curtain” comes down, join us!
- Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Celebrating Havana’s 500th Anniversary: Culture and Arts in Cuba | November 12 – 20, 2019
- Ethical Traveler’s list of “The World’s Ten Best Ethical Destinations for 2019” included Nepal for the first time. Read an update: Nepal: A Second Look
- Check out our new podcast!
- 7 May 2019 at 10:30 pm
- 15 February 2019 at 11:30 pm
- 31 January 2019 at 9:39 am
- 31 October 2018 at 9:36 am
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
No trips currently on the calendar.
Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature. That is not just a dream, but a necessity. We are dependent on each other in so many ways that we can no longer live in isolated communities and ignore what is happening outside those communities.- His Holiness the Dalai Lama