- Check out our new podcast!
- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Rescheduled to January 2018: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Stay in a hotel or a private home. A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | January 19-29, 2018
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- 19 September 2017 at 6:59 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 5:55 pm
- 14 September 2017 at 5:13 am
- 18 August 2017 at 7:09 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- January 19-29, 2018 (11 days)
Let the world change you… and you can change the world.- The Motorcycle Diaries