- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Please consider supporting Ethical Traveler with a tax-deductible contribution. Donate Now.
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Travel to Cuba with Ethical Traveler. Stay in a hotel or a private home! A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | October 13-23, 2017
- 7 July 2017 at 3:10 pm
- 6 July 2017 at 9:44 pm
- 25 May 2017 at 9:53 pm
- 14 May 2017 at 7:17 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- October 13-23, 2017 (11 days)
Travel has a way of stretching the mind. The stretch comes not from travel’s immediate rewards, the inevitable myriad new sights, smells and sounds, but with experiencing firsthand how others do differently what we believed to be the right and only way.- Ralph Crawshaw