- Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Celebrating Havana’s 500th Anniversary: Culture and Arts in Cuba | November 12 – 20, 2019
- JUST RELEASED: the winners of the 2019 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Check out our new podcast!
- 15 February 2019 at 11:30 pm
- 31 January 2019 at 9:39 am
- 31 October 2018 at 9:36 am
- 11 July 2018 at 1:22 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- November 12-20, 2019 (9 days)
What can you know – and feel – about a place when you don’t meet the people who live in it? We learn through human contact, and the knowledge that we gain is of infinitely greater value than any number of practical tips. It is through human contact that we open our hearts. Enlightenment and love – there are no more compelling reasons to travel, or write about it.- Tom Swick