- JUST RELEASED: 2018 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Check out our new podcast!
- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Rescheduled to December 2018: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Stay in a hotel or a private home. A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | December 7-17, 2018
- 17 May 2018 at 1:33 pm
- 30 April 2018 at 12:42 pm
- 22 April 2018 at 8:41 am
- 26 March 2018 at 9:13 am
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- August 5-12, 2018 (8 days)
- December 7-17, 2018 (11 days)
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.- Mark Twain