- Rescheduled to January 2019: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! A Culture of Arts in Cuba: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | January 11-21, 2019 With an option for a 4 day/3 night excursion to Havana.
- Check out our new podcast!
- November 11th-21st 2018: Explore Kathmandu, Nepal with executive director Jeff Greenwald and the Himalayan Writers Workshop. Visit Story Slices Nepal.
- JUST RELEASED: 2018 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- 31 October 2018 at 9:36 am
- 16 August 2018 at 4:30 am
- 11 July 2018 at 1:22 pm
- 28 May 2018 at 12:35 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- January 11-21, 2019 (11 days)
What can you know – and feel – about a place when you don’t meet the people who live in it? We learn through human contact, and the knowledge that we gain is of infinitely greater value than any number of practical tips. It is through human contact that we open our hearts. Enlightenment and love – there are no more compelling reasons to travel, or write about it.- Tom Swick