- Ethical Traveler Goes to Havana: The Plaza Jazz Festival
January 20-28, 2023 (9 days, 8 nights)
- Join Us for a Writing Adventure in Kathmandu, Nepal!
February 17–27, 2023 (11 days, 10 nights)
- Ethical Traveler Announces 2021’s “Ten Best (Post-Pandemic) Destinations” Awards. Our 2021 Awards underscore the fact that, despite the chaos wrought by COVID-19, we enter 2021 seeing rays of hope.
- Check out our podcast!
- 5 November 2022 at 10:00 pm
- 8 July 2022 at 5:00 am
- 4 June 2021 at 12:00 pm
- 29 December 2020 at 6:17 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- February 17-27, 2023 (11 days)
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.- Augustine (354-430)