- Check out our new podcast!
- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Rescheduled to December 2018: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Stay in a hotel or a private home. A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | December 7-17, 2018
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- 6 December 2017 at 2:00 pm
- 8 November 2017 at 11:02 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 6:59 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 5:55 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- August 5-12, 2018 (8 days)
- December 7-17, 2018 (11 days)
I take very seriously the sense of our living these days in a global neighborhood. And the first sensible thing to do in such circumstances, as well as one of the most rewarding things, is to go and meet the neighbors, find out who they are, and what they think and feel. So travel for me is an act of discovery and of responsibility as well a grand adventure and a constant liberation.- Pico Iyer