- Check out our new podcast!
- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Rescheduled to January 2018: Visit Cuba with Ethical Traveler! Stay in a hotel or a private home. A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | January 19-29, 2018
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- 19 September 2017 at 6:59 pm
- 19 September 2017 at 5:55 pm
- 14 September 2017 at 5:13 am
- 18 August 2017 at 7:09 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- January 19-29, 2018 (11 days)
Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature. That is not just a dream, but a necessity. We are dependent on each other in so many ways that we can no longer live in isolated communities and ignore what is happening outside those communities.- His Holiness the Dalai Lama