- Travel in the Age of Trump
by Jeff Greenwald
- Please consider supporting Ethical Traveler with a tax-deductible contribution. Donate Now.
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Travel to Cuba with Ethical Traveler. Stay in a hotel or a private home! A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | October 14-23, 2017
- 25 May 2017 at 9:53 pm
- 14 May 2017 at 7:17 pm
- 31 March 2017 at 1:38 am
- 28 March 2017 at 2:28 pm
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- October 14-23, 2017 (10 days)
Journeys, like artists, are born and not made. A thousand differing circumstances contribute to them, few of them willed or determined by the will – whatever we may think.- Lawrence Durrell