- Please consider supporting Ethical Traveler with a tax-deductible contribution. Donate Now.
- JUST RELEASED: 2017 Ethical Destination Awards: read who won, and plan your travels to countries supporting human rights, social welfare and the environment!
- Travel to Cuba with Ethical Traveler! A Culture of Art and Music: Exploring Eastern Cuba with Ethical Traveler | April 1-9, 2017
- Join ET Director Jeff Greenwald – author of Shopping for Buddhas— in Nepal this March!
- 17 January 2017 at 10:01 pm
- 24 December 2016 at 9:39 pm
- 23 December 2016 at 10:59 pm
- 5 December 2016 at 6:35 am
Cultural exchange done right
Ethical Journeys is a collection of small group tours that adhere to the highest environmental, fair trade and human rights standards to educate travelers on sustainable and ethical travel and to maximize benefits to host communities. Proceeds from Ethical Journeys support the work of Ethical Traveler.
- April 1-10, 2017 (10 days)
All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.- Martin Buber